Thursday, June 14, 2012

Nature Canada posts story on the community pastures



map showing Canada's federal Community Pastures soon to be turned over to the prairie provinces(Courtesy of Agriculture and Agri-food Canada)

Nature Canada invited me to write a guest post on the community pasture divestment process, the legislation for which is, if I am not mistaken, buried in the omnibus bill that Elizabeth May and others are attempting to disable with a flurry of amendments this week in parliament.

The piece I wrote was posted this morning on the Nature Canada Blog.


upland sandpiper, one of many species that rely on our community pastures

2 comments:

  1. Could I have permission to post your piece on the community pastures onto the blog of the Peace River Lamb association as well as my own blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise:

    Yes, by all means, please do. Anything I write here is meant to be given away.

    ReplyDelete

Share this post

Get widget